BBQ Chopped Beef Sandwich
- 2 lbs young bucks smoked brisket point. (Fresh or leftovers)
- 1 small yellow or white onion (finely chopped)
- 1 palm full of pickles (finely chopped) optional
- 1 teaspoon garlic (finely chopped)
- 1/3 cup of ketchup
- 1 tablespoon of mustard
- 1/3 cup of apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of young bucks brisket seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1/2 cup of your favorite BBQ sauce.
Saute onions in olive oil until translucent, on mid high heat. add pickles, butter and garlic, stir for 2 min, turn to a low heat for a simmer, add Worcestershire ketchup, mustard, and soy sauce, stir for another 2 min. Warm up brisket and chop. Add mixture to pot. Add honey. Turn heat on high and stir for 5 min crisping brisket. Add BBQ sauce and turn to medium, heating thoroughly. Butter your buns and toast.
Make a sandwich and eat that bad boy!!!!